© 2015. All artwork is under the protection of copyright law. The artist, Anya Holloway holds exclusive rights over artwork and reproductions. Attempts to copy, reproduce, or create derivative works is prohibited.







Friday, May 11, 2012

It's been a bit....

Iris... (Sold)

Yes.. I have neglected to update my art blog this past, well week or so?  I am working hard, and loving it. I need to start making "lists".  Appointments have been bungled up and changed, only because my mind has too many things to think about. All good things. I am working on paintings, happy that I am in the Studio Rally this year (link below).  My young art students have gone  beyond my expectations and their work is amazing. Picture also below....
   Students Still Life in Progress
(10 years old)

Nova Scotia Studio Rally

In the Nova Scotia Studio Rally Guide I am listed as lucky #7 on the South Shore...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive