© 2015. All artwork is under the protection of copyright law. The artist, Anya Holloway holds exclusive rights over artwork and reproductions. Attempts to copy, reproduce, or create derivative works is prohibited.







Sunday, January 20, 2013

A spoon full of Organic Almond Butter...

Organized Chaos  (Mixed Medium- Sold)
Last night was spent eating Organic Almond Butter off a spoon and watching Pirates of the Caribbean. OK, so at least I had Johnny Depp to stare at while I dipped my spoon into that supposedly organic jar of pseudo peanut butter.  Actually, I have become really addicted to that stuff.  It is supposed to be so much better for you than the poor little peanuts that grow in the ground and are apparently contaminated. So, because almonds grow on trees they aren't? Perhaps the bad nasty stuff that permeates the soil  takes longer to climb up a tree? Whatever...
I wonder if  Johnny Depp eats almond butter or peanut butter? Either way,  Johnny and Almond Butter go together like Chocolate and Peanut Butter..... so I guess this is my new Reese's .......         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive