© 2015. All artwork is under the protection of copyright law. The artist, Anya Holloway holds exclusive rights over artwork and reproductions. Attempts to copy, reproduce, or create derivative works is prohibited.







Sunday, December 9, 2012

Italian Pots and Oil Etching

Oil Etching Italian Pots
(Sold)
I experiment all the time. I took a sketchbook on a trip and am so glad as now I have them to look back upon when in the studio. I can flip through the pages and when I get in the mood to go crazy with mediums, I have a subject.  I love to experiment with all kinds of techniques. I am a firm believer in, it is not always the final painting that matters, it is the journey.  I have become braver over the years and post things that perhaps I would never dream of selling but the works have taught me a lesson (or even several). I have oil paint all over my hands, arms and probably my face (I haven't looked in the mirror yet but surely I have). This is good. I am so happy inhaling Terp and Linseed......    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive