© 2015. All artwork is under the protection of copyright law. The artist, Anya Holloway holds exclusive rights over artwork and reproductions. Attempts to copy, reproduce, or create derivative works is prohibited.







Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My immediate wishes and thoughts.



This is a doodle produced tonight as I ate my dinner. After being out today, and not paying any attention to the weather, I found myself having to make my way home in freezing rain, freezing roads etc. etc. I hate driving in nasty stuff.  However, I do seem to make it home without a scratch each time it happens. (as I type this my fingers are crossed. Figure that little trick out!)  All I want to do is slip into a huge bubble bath and get  into my wonderfully warm bed. Ahh.. the perfect end to a hazardous drive home! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive