© 2015. All artwork is under the protection of copyright law. The artist, Anya Holloway holds exclusive rights over artwork and reproductions. Attempts to copy, reproduce, or create derivative works is prohibited.

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Crossing The Line

Crossing the Line Sold
Silver and Copper Ink on Paper

Floral Ink Study Sold
on Canvas

It’s better to have crossed the line and suffered slightly, than to have stood there and stared at the damn thing. Heard this once and we can all say we have been there done that, and bought the proverbial shirt. Still, would I do some of the things in my life over again if I had the chance? I would say 5% I would change, the other 95% I  think I did  just fine. I am more cautious than I used to be....with the  exception: Art and Creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive