© 2015. All artwork is under the protection of copyright law. The artist, Anya Holloway holds exclusive rights over artwork and reproductions. Attempts to copy, reproduce, or create derivative works is prohibited.







Tuesday, November 27, 2012

 Just completed - Pink Iris ( commissioned painting- sold)

Sad people... I hate to see anyone that is sad. I saw someone the other day who over the course of  the last couple of years I lost touch with. I must admit, it was my choice.  Sometimes things just happen and work out that way. 
I saw them standing on the sidewalk and as I drove by I thought to myself, they look thin and tired,  just plain sad. I wonder what has happened in their life to make them look that way.  I am aware of a few things and each one I know of, they chose themselves. I think they forgot what really matters in life.  Although I have no connection with them anymore I feel badly for them. They just listened to the wrong people.      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive