© 2015. All artwork is under the protection of copyright law. The artist, Anya Holloway holds exclusive rights over artwork and reproductions. Attempts to copy, reproduce, or create derivative works is prohibited.







Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Laundry


Sold

Today, I took my laundry out to hang in the sun. I decided that instead of rushing around, and getting much more mundane chores done, I would take my paints to the deck. My laundry hangs on a long line that overlooks my garden.  As of late, I have given up on trying to be a domestic diva. I hate stuff like that but have always strived to be spic and span like my grandmother. Sorry Gran. So instead, I did a quick painting of the towels that I had washed instead of mopping the floors. (Not a difficult decision to make).   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive