© 2015. All artwork is under the protection of copyright law. The artist, Anya Holloway holds exclusive rights over artwork and reproductions. Attempts to copy, reproduce, or create derivative works is prohibited.







Monday, September 5, 2011

Finally a Publicist!

Wow! Am I one lucky artist. I have my own publicist. She is amazing. We are so much alike and she works miracles.  You rock!!! 
I really really tried to organize my studio today as I can't even find Phthalo blue when I need it. I could  try scraping it off the studio floor. (yes it's that bad) Why are artist's so  ^%$#@#!@ messy? Ok, perhaps only I am.  My hands and clothes tell the tale. I know, my artist friends laugh at me for it. 
My car was once broken into and  I called the Police. The officer arrived at my door only to see me covered in paint with a huge streak of  magenta red across my cheek. He asked me if I was ok. No, I am not bleeding to death, just a sloppy artist.
 I teach art and one of my students did a "blind drawing" of me, so am posting it. I love that my students (I must add that they are young students) can identify the masters now and their styles.  They make me proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive