© 2015. All artwork is under the protection of copyright law. The artist, Anya Holloway holds exclusive rights over artwork and reproductions. Attempts to copy, reproduce, or create derivative works is prohibited.







Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The "Dark One"

I have finally mustered up the courage to post the "dark one".  It  speaks volumes for me.  Although painted over 4 years ago, I have taken a huge step to publish this work. 
 I am a chameleon.  I feel comfortable in everything from Vintage Doc Martins to stiletto's. I have a different face for different people.  Only a few know all sides of me. If a list was written with names, it would be a total of three.


 I hold the world but as the world, Gratiano,
A stage where every man must play a part,
And mine a sad one."
The Merchant of Venice (I, i, 77-79)

Man Alone 

2 comments:

  1. love this too..very different from your style..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and the painting at your header...very nice!!!!
    me :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive