© 2015. All artwork is under the protection of copyright law. The artist, Anya Holloway holds exclusive rights over artwork and reproductions. Attempts to copy, reproduce, or create derivative works is prohibited.







Tuesday, March 27, 2012


Wine Labels

Don't laugh, ( I know you will) I did a series of wine labels. Unfortunately the paintings sold before I could have them printed. I thought to myself that it didn't matter as I could just do more. I did print a couple myself, and decided to stick them on some homemade wine. I even labeled them Mayhollow Estates. I guess that was back when I wasn't as busy. I gave them as gifts and they did go over quite well. Actually in truth, I gave two as gifts and the others ended up in my own wine cellar only to be served at a party I had. By the end of the evening after all the bottles were empty, the lovely labels were soaked with wine drips. I liked the look of them afterward as much as before the bottles had been opened. They looked like the wine had been enjoyed. Isn't that the whole point?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive