© 2015. All artwork is under the protection of copyright law. The artist, Anya Holloway holds exclusive rights over artwork and reproductions. Attempts to copy, reproduce, or create derivative works is prohibited.







Tuesday, March 6, 2012

An Artist and an Athlete

Poppies 2 (Sold)

 I am recovering from locking myself out of the house. I never knew how athletic I was until now. Yes I did the ballerina stuff when I was younger, played volleyball and a little (and I stress little) bit of skiing. I never knew how people could move cars off their loved ones in an accident. I guess it's the power of, well, love. In this case, it was the power of the love of getting back into a warm house and having a glass of wine.
Watching someone climb up a trellis that thankfully was built securely, in an artists apron is a sight to behold. Thank god it was dark out.  Am I the only one this stuff happens to?  I now sit here with yes, that well deserved glass of godly nectar. I am such a bloody trooper that I will paint now that my fingers have thawed.   
P.S.   1:30 am- my sister says I am a Charlies Angel hahaha...OOOYA feel like one now! 

5 comments:

  1. I can recall a certain Angel climbing thru a very tiny window of her kitchen at the BIG 113.

    I will send pics when Bill and I get back.
    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha oh my! i remember that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cant wait to see the pics. hope u r having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh doll...
    is this better ;)
    muahhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  5. 4 sure!! mwahh back x 2

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive