© 2015. All artwork is under the protection of copyright law. The artist, Anya Holloway holds exclusive rights over artwork and reproductions. Attempts to copy, reproduce, or create derivative works is prohibited.







Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Discombobulated and covered with Pen and Coloured Ink


Why is it that I start a painting, then start another, then get into a discussion about music and art and then end up with two paintings that are incomplete? Is it my A.D.D? Perhaps. A huge conversation about art and music . How to pursue a love of anything will do that. Does it make us perform better or does it just confuse the issue? Too much talk. So... I promise to complete these two paintings (one that I had previously posted) and this one too.  Wait, perhaps I like it the way it is....unfinished, like the conversation and perhaps the solution.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive