© 2015. All artwork is under the protection of copyright law. The artist, Anya Holloway holds exclusive rights over artwork and reproductions. Attempts to copy, reproduce, or create derivative works is prohibited.







Thursday, November 17, 2011

Dreaming


Iris....(Sold)
I have been having the strangest dreams lately. Last night, I had a dream that I was cuddling in the back of some old beat up car with a couple of Huskey dogs. What the hell is that? First of all, Huskies just aren't the cuddling type (normally) . I only discovered this when I tried to cuddle a couple and they were not amused. Perhaps if I had of been covered in snow and yelled out "mush" (isn't that what they say?) they would have liked it better. Then after loving the fact that I was with some big dogs, (in my dream) I found a tick in my ankle. Teach me to hang out in old cars and cuddle dogs I don't know.  Dreams are great.  Mine are always in colour. When I was a child, a man with a top hat on a stage would introduce all my dreams. He would say, just before the curtain opened, "and tonight we will be dreaming about....."

2 comments:

Blog Archive