© 2015. All artwork is under the protection of copyright law. The artist, Anya Holloway holds exclusive rights over artwork and reproductions. Attempts to copy, reproduce, or create derivative works is prohibited.







Monday, October 17, 2011

Laundry in Clearland


(Sold)

The wonderful thing about living by the sea is that there is so much to paint. I drive along the seaside roads to do simple things like going to the market, picking up the mail, visiting friends, and  there is always some scene that captures my eye. I am impatient though. I want to jump out of the car and set up my canvas, easel and paints. Not always practical. However, I make a mental note and come back to paint it later. I gave this painting to my Father.  So glad I did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive