© 2015. All artwork is under the protection of copyright law. The artist, Anya Holloway holds exclusive rights over artwork and reproductions. Attempts to copy, reproduce, or create derivative works is prohibited.







Friday, October 21, 2011

Great Causes ( Large Iris- Donation)


OK. I hate to sound like a bleeding heart liberal (actually that's a lie, I am proud of it). I believe it is so important to support causes  locally, and globally. Last night I was chatting with a friend and business owner here in the community where I live. She has contributed in a wonderful way to a fundraiser here on the South Shore of Nova Scotia. It is an amazingly generous contribution. So many people and organizations need all the support they can get. So, huge applause to her, and all those that help to make our communities and world a better place.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive