© 2015. All artwork is under the protection of copyright law. The artist, Anya Holloway holds exclusive rights over artwork and reproductions. Attempts to copy, reproduce, or create derivative works is prohibited.







Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Past (It Was Her Passion-Mixed Medium SOLD)




There is a time in your life, if you are lucky enough to recognize it... that family is so important.  It  is a rare occurance, when I speak to both my parents and my sister on the phone, all in the same evening.  It's funny, I had a feeling that all was right with the world as I set the receiver down, after the last call.    
One had a question, one needed assistance and one, I just wanted to tell them that their daughters loved them.
Although my childhood was perhaps not perfect, (whose is?) I think that perhaps it was much more than I thought it was, in a good way. I am lucky.
I had a day where "speak" of family was the topic.  It is how we handle what has transpired in the past that either makes us, or produces bitterness.  I'm so glad that I'm not bitter.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive