© 2015. All artwork is under the protection of copyright law. The artist, Anya Holloway holds exclusive rights over artwork and reproductions. Attempts to copy, reproduce, or create derivative works is prohibited.







Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A Cow is born! I know.. I never get that right.(Sold)

A Cow (Abstractish)

I had the most wonderful email from a dear friend. You know those kind of days when you feel like perhaps you will leave no legacy except for a bunch of dusty old paintings? (When I mentioned this thought to someone I know, they told me that perhaps I should think about getting a job.) I thought I had one, but you know, some people think that artists don't really work. Sort of like S. Harper (PM) who thinks that artists just want to go to art openings...What a big dick... I do go off on tangents at times. Anyway, after reading her email, I felt uplifted. Thanks for that dear friend!
My friend "B"  bought a beautiful country home in the province of Ontario. I still have the pic that she sent me when the purchase had been made. It is truly lovely. So.....I awoke this morning to an email that a baby cow (I know, I am three and still can't wrap my head around calling the little darling a calf) had been born at 7:17 p.m.  She told me that she had named the "baby cow" after me. (yes, my birth name including my middle name too)  I was overjoyed.  In celebration of the birth, I did a work as a tribute!
Thanks again "B"...
P.S. The book in the library of  Dr. G.W.  is such an honour! You rock!

1 comment:

  1. It's all yours! Have the address...leave the rest up to me.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive