© 2015. All artwork is under the protection of copyright law. The artist, Anya Holloway holds exclusive rights over artwork and reproductions. Attempts to copy, reproduce, or create derivative works is prohibited.







Friday, August 19, 2011

Painting in Progress

A section of a large painting that is in progress ..... Why just post the finished product?  A visit to  Sam and Barb's garden on the South Shore..... I had a chance to tour a beautiful garden with every plant on the planet! Several fish ponds too. I have decided that Koi are amazing.  Oh No! I am running out of names for all the fish in Robin's pond! He has the most beautiful fish. I have made it my mission to befriend each and every one of them. I love to sit with the two Labs beside me and feed them.( The fish, not the labs. Ok so, the labs get a bit too. The Labs like the fish food too.) One poor fish has only one eye. I was feeding her the other day and her lips touched my fingers. Perhaps a small thing but what a rush. All creatures are amazing. I once was out on a boat in the South and came across some Manatee, I decided to swim with them... I was overwhelmed.  A mother, father and baby.... this is what makes life amazing.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive