© 2015. All artwork is under the protection of copyright law. The artist, Anya Holloway holds exclusive rights over artwork and reproductions. Attempts to copy, reproduce, or create derivative works is prohibited.







Sunday, January 27, 2013

Quick Lunenburg Sketch...on a napkin

I sat at the harbour in my car one day with my veggie Subway sub which I now know perhaps may not be an actual 6" long but only 5".. (I have a theory about that but it is probably too sexist to comment on) OK, I will.  It must be males that started up the Subway chain and we know how they do exaggerate at times...hmmm... Anyway, I am never without something to draw with so I sat  my "6 inch" sandwich down and opened the glove compartment and rustled through it for my ink pen. Still not sure why they call it a glove compartment as mine is stuffed full of everything but gloves. Had a very happy moment when I found my Wonder Women Pez smiling up at me. That is a good omen!
 It's a struggle to close my "glove compartment" at the best of times and usually done with a high heel and a good kick. Don't even try to picture this... yes, one leg swung over from the drivers seat. It can be done you know. I found my pen and grabbed a spare napkin......an artist that will not draw or write on the nearest "support"?  Not likely! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive