© 2015. All artwork is under the protection of copyright law. The artist, Anya Holloway holds exclusive rights over artwork and reproductions. Attempts to copy, reproduce, or create derivative works is prohibited.







Thursday, November 24, 2011

The Snow Storm (SOLD)

We had a our first official snow storm yesterday. For some reason, I get into this space where I think I have to bake and cook up enough food to last the winter.  My brain forgets that we have grocery stores and that I don't have to put on snow shoes to get to them. Never the less,  I spent the entire day in the kitchen, making everything from loaves of french bread to casseroles that I had no idea even existed. Of course being in the "kitch", it most definitely called for a glass or two of wine while I measured flour, cut up vegetables and created more dirty dishes that regrettably I had to clean up. I actually really enjoyed it but today I didn't even want to look at the bloody room for another 2 weeks. So, dinner was a no go this evening.  
Instead I decided to skip it, and think about the summer to come. I miss the beach already. Thus, the "Beach Chairs" painting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive