© 2015. All artwork is under the protection of copyright law. The artist, Anya Holloway holds exclusive rights over artwork and reproductions. Attempts to copy, reproduce, or create derivative works is prohibited.







Saturday, September 17, 2011

Finally completed. Now to finish my commissions.

I have a few commissions that MUST be finished. At least I have finished one recent painting. Yay me!



 It is the time of year for fruit flies and although I am not a huge fan of them landing in my wine and food, I do respect them for the ability and speed at which they procreate.  It does become a problem though, when they are in such a "gang" that they begin writing graffiti on my kitchen cupboards. Little messages such as "leave us more tomatoes" and "we like the red grapes you are buying."  I decided that I really must do something. Being the critter sensitive person that I am, I thought the best way to rid my kitchen of them was to "throw them their own party." I thought to myself, if you guys like my wine so much, I will leave you some in a little wine glass. OK, so the next morning, there was evidence of  some obvious over drinkers in the crowd. We all know what can come of a night of  too much spirits. I think that the party got out of hand in the night and I found myself with a hell of a lot more than the day before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive